Saturday 2 July 2011

Jungle 2 Jungle (1997)

**
As a lover of Disney movies and Tim Allen I was really looking forward to this movie, especially as it's also directed by the same guy who did Santa Clause: The Movie, a personal favourite of mine.

I was 12 when this hit the cinemas and it broke my heart not being able to see it, I think that is the biggest problem. If I had have seen this on the big screen back then it probably would have hit home just like the Santa movie did and still does, sadly though this kinda sinks. It has absolutely no laughs, it's also too long and the only redeeming quality is the slightly charming relationship between Allen and his on screen son Huntingdon. Other than that it's very disappointing, something that i'm not that used to when experiencing Disney movies, they're usually pitch perfect for me.

Unless you're between the ages of 8-14 I can't imagine you'd find much here for you, i'm a huge fan of films like Dunston Checks In and like I said above, Santa Clause: The Movie, but this just didn't work for me on any level.

No comments:

Post a Comment