Monday 4 July 2011

The Hollywood Knights (1980)

**
Yet another one-night movie that I was looking forward to.

Sadly this film didn't hit home for me. It was like an average mixture of Porky's and American Graffiti, it lacked any real substance. The relationship between Duke and Michelle Pfeiffer's character was non-existent, I couldn't see the point in that at all. The guy who was making all the lame-ass pranks was annoying to the point of nausea and those cops? Ahh, they were like those fools from Craven's Last House on the Left.
I didn't hate the film, I know it sounds like I did but I didn't, I just couldn't connect with it at all. It's only main redeeming quality was the fact that it was set in one night. Oh, and the cool radio station part. So two.

This wasn't for me but it has a strong following so don't let my thoughts put you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment