Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Adjustment Bureau (2011)

***
Billed as an Inception meets The Bourne Identity, I was a little more than excited to see this one.
I won't say that I was disappointed as it certainly ticked a lot of boxes, but I just felt that it was a whole lotta confusion for nothing by the end.

The love factor is really strong throughout, not to the point where I was moved but I am a complete softy when it comes to a good romantic movie. Matt Damon is as good as he always is and Emily Blunt is passable at best, not a huge fan of her to be honest. I loved the plot and had a decent time with it overall but I doubt it's one i'll ever take out and say "you gotta see this movie!", it just doesn't have a very high rewatch factor.

Good but not great, certainly not forgettable but definitely not one i'd urge you to go out to rush and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment