Saturday 26 February 2011

Dirty Dancing (1987)

***½
I asked my wife what film she would pick to watch if the world was going to end tonight. Any film ever made, but preferably one which makes you smile and one which creates a lasting impression. She selected Dirty Dancing, and the rest as they say is history.

We visited Mountain Lake Resort in Virginia last year as part of our trip across the States, so this one was due a revisit anyway, just so we could see all the movie locations.

I'm not a huge fan of the film in general but I do love Patrick Swayzee in just about anything from the 80's, and this one's a pretty solid entry. Very cheese-tastic in parts but overall enjoyable. Jennifer Grey looks pretty hot too.

I have to reiterate though, you'll never get me revisiting Grease. I fucking hate that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment