Sunday 6 February 2011

Care Bears the Movie (1985)

***
There are a few films and shows from my childhood that will always hold a special nostalgic place in my heart. The Care Bears, Raccoons, Fraggle Rock, Pippi Longstocking and Glo-Worms are just a few so I thought it was about time I started to revisit a few of them. The only danger is that some memories are better off left as they were just in case they ruin your memory of childhood. In the case of The Care Bears though, it's a pretty entertaining rewatch.

It's more suited for children between the ages of about 4 and 8 but I still got a kick out of it. If like me you wake up on a Sunday morning and feel like revisiting your youth, if only for 60 odd minutes, then you can't go far wrong with this one. Now then, time to dig out the sequel for next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment