Monday 6 June 2011

Lobster Man From Mars (1989)

*
Another late VHS find, cost me the princely sum of 20p. Nice ex-rental box too, I figured it was even half as good as the cover i'd be in for a treat.

Sadly it isn't. This film within a film is intentionally awful, but it's awful because of that. It's not cleverly bad like Ed Wood was, this one missed the brief entirely. It's supposed to be funny but I never cracked a smile once. Tony Cutis looks terrible too, dressed in a white Miami Vice style jacket and sporting a loud hairdo that would make Rick Flair cringe.

A really bad film and not in a fun way. Whether you view this one with a group of friends or on your own, I don't think you'll be having a good time. I'd rather watch a really bad B-movie that tries to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment