Wednesday 22 June 2011

I Am Number Four (2011)

****
Not a huge admirer of D.J Caruso. I loved Disturbia but found Taking Lives and Eagle Eye a little dry on the old eyes. The trailer was the thing that sold me though, that and my strong affection to Disturbia.

I really had a fun time with this one, I love the way the director films teenagers, it has that Twilight kind of feel to it. The soundtrack must be amazing too because every track played seems to have been exported directly from my own personal itunes collection. I thought the story was great and the action scenes were done really well, a little over the top CG wise towards the end but not to the extreme like in many films these days.

I just can't wait for the sequels. Here's my credit card, i'm now personally attached to this franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment