Saturday 5 March 2011

Yogi Bear (2010)

*
Like many I was a huge fan of the animated series, so there was a little bit of expectation going into this one. Not very much though as it has been universally panned.

Dan Aykroyd will look back at this one in the same way that Bill Murray reflects on his Garfield voice over. That feeling will be total embarrassment, echoed also by that of Justin Timberlake. The Social Network to Yogi Bear? David Fincher should have full care of that misguided fool.
On another note, how fat has Anna Faris got? She is a monster. And ugly too, her lips are ridiculous. That was another painful memory from the film as I could keep my mind on little else.

This is absolutely dire from start to finish. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness throughout, it was quite painful towards the end. It's going to take one hell of a film to help my eyes recover from that hour plus raping.

No comments:

Post a Comment