Tuesday 19 April 2011

Little Fockers (2010)

***
Another film that I just was not looking forward to in the slightest due to the bad reviews upon release. Maybe it was the after effects of having just screened an absolute turd, but I really enjoyed this one.
I was a huge admirer of Meet the Parents, and didn't really hate the sequel too much either but this one really gets back to the fun of the first.
The plot was pretty much non-existent, but then again it's tough to keep trying to think up new ways of adding another Focker film to the franchise. I thought it was very funny in parts and I had a smile on my face throughout.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who liked the original but like I said, I did just a screen a massive turd beforehand, so don't go expecting miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment