Wednesday 3 August 2011

Limitless (2011)

***½
The trailer had intrigued me with this film but other than that I was pretty clueless to it in terms of the reception and reviews. I quite like Bradley Cooper, he seems like a pretty likeable guy and has a good enough screen presence to carry a film.

Like many of my must-see's this year, this one didn't disappoint. It kept me entertained and gripped from the moment go. I was a little let down by the ending but it didn't affect my overall opinion of the movie. Bradley Cooper is superb in the role and Robert De Niro can actually hold his head up high for slecting a decent script, his talent has been left wanting with his previous efforts.

This one was never going to break down the walls of cinema but like a Tony Scott movie, it definitely delivered the thrills for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment