Thursday 11 August 2011

Dudes (1987)

***½
This screening is part of the Night Drop Box and was chosen at random by the world of Twitter.

I'm not a massive fan of Jon Cryer let that be said, and I never thought i'd find him slightly charming again since Pretty In Pink but I have to say he sort of won me over in this one. I love my cross-country road trip movies and this is no different. It has a dumb but fun plot and features some ridiculous acting and characters. Elvis singing at a Rodeo? Cowboy and Indian ghosts? Flea in another acting role? Weird to say the least but it oddly comes together to make for a very fun ride.

Like most of the CBS/FOX titles i've rented and purchased over the years this one has not let me down. Thanks for choosing it for me Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment